From the people at Entrepreneur Magazine.
If you want to make some extra cash or turn a small project into a real business, the updated 2021 version of “Start Your Own Business” is a great starting point.
Now in its 8th edition (2021), this go-to business guide helps you plan, market, and make money in your first three years. It’s packed with tips from Entrepreneur.com and Entrepreneur magazine, featuring advice from successful business owners and experts in finance and marketing. “Start Your Own Business” gives you the info you need to launch your startup, get funding, market your idea, and grow your business and your brand.
The book offers insights not just from the staff of Entrepreneur Magazine, but also from global experts across various business industries, each with years of experience. Even seasoned business owners can walk away with a few jewels from this in-depth guide to be a successful leader.
The book includes advise on:
- Avoid analysis paralysis when launching a business
- Define and research your ideal audience
- Test ideas in the real world before going to market
- Propose and win funding from venture capitalists, government programs, and banks
- Evaluate locations and whether a co-working space is the right move
- Run successful Facebook and Google ads as part of your marketing campaign
- Use micro-influencers to successfully promote your brand on social media
- Cover your bases when you hire and manage employees
Available at Amazon.com